Established in Denmark in 1847, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery group in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer brands. We’re currently the biggest beer producer in the Eastern European market, second biggest in Western Europe, and standing proudly as one of the three biggest Brewers worldwide.
In 2017, Carlsberg earned a spot as the 6th most highly-regarded company in the world (from all industries) rated by Forbes – and was the only FMCG company that was named in the top 10 of the lists.
With more than 171 years of history; Carlsberg Group is present in 150 countries and employs 41 thousand staff over 3 Continents. 140 famous international beer brands are under Carlsberg Group management including: Carlsberg, Tuborg Banc, Grimbergen, somersby etc... In Vietnam, we produce and market Carlsberg Smooth Draught, Tuborg, Huda, Huda Ice Blast, Huda Gold, Halida Export, and Halida.
CARLSBERG TOMORROW LEADERS (CTL)
It is the most attractive programs for Young Talents of Carlsberg Vietnam. We offer 24-months program which provides you critical experience and chance to build strong network through joining various projects and oversea assignments.
1. OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
- Supply chain: Production, Logistics, Procurement
- Commercial: Marketing, Sales
- Corporate Function: Human Resources, Finance
2. SELECTION PROCESS
- Round 1: Online application – Deadline to close: 05th May 2019
- Round 2: IQ and English test – May 2019
- Round 3: Initial interview - May 2019
- Round 4: Assessment Center and in-depth Interview – June 2019
- Onboarding: August 2019
3. WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Oversea assignment within Carlsberg regional country.
- Mentorship by senior management during the development of the program.
- Opportunity to develop your expertise, leadership skills, and essential soft skills.
- Chance to expand and vary your span of knowledge with practical experience through job rotation.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package.
4. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fresh graduates of Bachelor or Master degree with maximum 1 year of working experience
- GPA of 7.0/10 or equivalent and above.
- Proficiency in English
- Creative thinking, good analytical skills
- Leadership potential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hunger for challenge and development
- Passion to work in FMCG
Complete the application form and attaching your CV in our website:Careercarlsbergvietnam.com.vn
6. CV CONTEST
Prepare an impressive CV and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 April 2019 for a chance to:
- Receive an invitation to join Carlsberg Tour with career orientation sharing and gifts
- Learn about the Young Global Pioneers Program and have opportunity to explore Tanzania & Zanzibar
- Get a ticket directly go to Round 2 of CTL program.