Địa điểm Ibm Centre Level 10, 60 City Road Southbank Vic 3006 Australia
- Du lịch nước ngoài
- Đào tạo
- Nghỉ phép năm
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Assist Vietnam Operation Manager and other nominated senior personnel domiciled in Vietnam and other Countries, with personal tasks, going on external errands etc.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks.
- Promptly answering all incoming calls, transfer/take and pass on messages.
- Maintain and develop procedures relating to all areas of this position.
- Greeting visitors. Arranging hotels, transportation and meeting room for visitors from time to time.
- Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and from Vietnamese to English when needed.
- Be involved and provide assistance with any new general office projects that are undertaken.
- Maintain factory assets lists.
- Logging maintenance calls for factory equipment, order parts and tools when needed and keep records.
- Visit factory to do quality/cleanliness check on factory and products from time to time, when needed (training will be provided).
- Preparing samples for dispatch, including packing, logging details and follow up. Attend to post office, and courier offices, and other suppliers and processor offices when required
- Doing assessment/sampling/checking for incoming material container, export kernels container and report the quality checked. (training will be provided)
- Checking quality of kernels on production line and report. (training will be provided)
- Accompany with foreign visitors to visit factory.
- Attend meetings, take notes and write minutes to keep as record.
- Doing stocktake every time production run close (training will be provided).
- Entering data base from time to time (training will be provided).
- Analysing production rate and maintain stock on hand information (training will be provided).
- Booking vessels and monitor shipments in and out (training will be provided).
- Be involved and provide assistance with any new projects that are undertaken in factory.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Base in Bien Hoa / Dong Nai province.
- Fluent in English, min. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Good at Microsoft office
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- At least 2-year working experience, in Food industry is a plus.
- Bachelor degree of Food Technology or Food science is a plus.
- The Employer handles edible nut products and Employee will be exposed to nut products (samples etc. in the office) and Applicants need to take this into account in terms of allergies.
THÔNG TIN KHÁC
- Bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 tháng
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi