Vị trí: Key Account Manager - Anchor Food Professionals
Fonterra is a global dairy nutrition cooperative owned by 10,500 farmers and their families, united by a fundamental belief in the power of dairy to make a positive difference. We are behind some of Vietnam’s favorite dairy brands, Anlene, Anmum and Anchor.
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Salary and bonus
- Insurance policy
- Paid leave policy
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- The Fonterra Brands Vietnam Foodservice Business is challenged to grow at 20% p.a in the next five years under Fonterra Foodservices Global T20 Project and Big Play Projects.
- Key accounts make up over 50% of the Vietnam Foodservices business thus management of these accounts to generate volume and value growth is crucial to meeting the T20 target.
- This position is responsible for the development of our National Cafe Italian Kitchen, Hotels, and Manufacturers channel business which has an average growth of 25% per annum over the past 3 years.
- This role is to be based in Ho Chi Minh (replacement) and Hanoi (for business expansion).
- • Ensure delivery of Sales Volume and Value for each assigned Key Account.
- • Develop and implement strategies and action plans for each assigned account to generate volume and value growth, range-selling, demand creation and consumption building initiatives.
- • Build Call Plans and Selling Stories based on customer Needs and Customer Profile.
- • Ensure customer service levels are achieved by the Distributor by monitoring of delivery service levels to the assigned Key Accounts and implementing improvements and resolving any issues via the Sales Execution Team.
- • Responsible for managing the SMAP sales forecast for assigned KA’s to meet the Foodservice Division Demand Forecast Accuracy KPI.
Business Development - Achieve value ($EBIT) and volume (LME) targets for assigned Key Accounts
- Identify dairy growth opportunities in each account.
- Develop, recommend and execute strategies and action plans to grow Fonterra market share in these accounts. Follow thru from Demand Creation initiative up to actual Purchase Order.
- Submit price bids to convert accounts from competitive brands.
- Submit price bids to defend base business.
- Build Call Plans and Selling Stories based on customer Needs and Customer Profile thru:
- Assisting the customer in kitchen or manufacturing efficiencies
- Providing the customer with industry trends and marketing insights
- Developing promotions and consumption-building programs for the accounts that grow base Fonterra business
- Ensure Insights are gathered and provided to the National Key Account Manager and the Channel Development team.
Full Project Management of Account Projects:
- Clearly identify customer needs that will grow profitable dairy demand for Fonterra in assigned accounts, prepare Project Briefs and Work plan and ensure Brief objectives are met.
- Develop Demand Creation solutions in conjunction with the Channel and Technical Teams to meet these customer needs and lead the presentation of the solution back to the customer.
- Accountable for Conducting trade check and fact-finding tasks such as: visit the stores to check menu offering, talk to store operations staff to identify needs and competitive products, and check on launched products and in-store collaterals.
- Implement formalized visit routing to all assigned KAs in line with the regional KA management best practice.
- Take responsibility and manage the SMAP sales forecast for the assigned KA’s to meet the Foodservice Division Demand Forecast Accuracy KPI
- Build a Customer Profile map of the account’s Org Chart, Customer Strategy and customer needs.
- Map out and implement Engagement and long-term Account Plans
- Execute account plans in a timely manner.
- Conduct Account Scoping and Needs Analysis to build a customer profile to recommend effective Solutions and Selling stories.
- Review accounts’ weekly sales volume to check on base and new product sales and checks with client in cases there are variation to forecast.
- Ensure customer service levels are achieved by the Distributor by monitoring of delivery service levels to the assigned Key Accounts and implementing improvements and resolving any issues via the Sales Execution Team.
Report to: National Key Account Manager
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University graduate in any related fields.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Confident, outgoing and career orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills including experience in group presentation and public speaking.
- Strong KAM’s with proven track record open to develop into a people manager role.
Through your career, you should have:
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in food service industry
- Key account experience in Horeca Channel or Food Service industry will be preferred.
Your Technical/Functional Expertise:
- Strong business development ability, experience in Foodservice Industry.
- Food technology, bakery or hotel, restaurant management experience.
- Strong analytical skills, out of the box thinker, receptive to change, learning agile
- Strong negotiation skills. Very strong analytical skills, able to develop promotional, launch and business plans.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with Key Account level customers.
- Specific technical knowledge and skill of Italian Kitchen, Hotels and Manufacturers channel dairy product application.